10 Rules To Impress Your Boss
There are no specific rules that will work every time you want to get into the good books of your boss but pure dedication and genuine efforts can make a positive difference in your relationship. Trying your utmost to impress your boss just to get ahead in your job is a lot of hard work. There are things you’ll get yourself cluttered into like making every other employee look like a fool or picking up the dirty laundry or finishing up a plumbing job…. The list is endless. But really, is it worth it?
Trying too hard can make you lose your own self in the end. You will probably not even be able to recognize who you are any more after you join the cut throat, psycho fancy, fierce competition.
Keep it simple with your sanity intact. Follow these valuable rules not just for the sake of impressing your boss but eventually to turn yourself into a better YOU.
- What ever you do, do it straight from the heart. Think about right and wrong NOT just up or down the ladder of success. Be responsible for your every action.
- Always be honest about everything.
- Always be well organized and punctual.
- Walk a little taller than the rest of the mob. Make an edge with your intellect and wit. Make your own mark in every little thing that you do.
- Don’t ever embarrass someone just to amuse your boss.
- Build your trust brick by brick. Losing someone’s trust will leave you of little worth in the eyes of everyone around you.
- Respect, respect, respect, NOT idolize your boss.
- Don’t be too proud to learn from others.
- Always behave well. Remember people are constantly watching you.
- Sheer hard work is the key to any kind of success.
Always keep these simple rules in mind.
And if you really want to impress your boss consider a leadership degree from NDNU Online which will teach you the skills to be a frontrunner in your office.
Wishing you the very best at work tomorrow!